Coconut Milk Latte
- 3 cups prepared coffee
- ½ cup coconut cream or full-fat coconut milk
- Dash of cinnamon, optional
- Pour the coffee into a blender along with the coconut milk.
- Blend on medium-high for about a minute, or until the coconut milk is completely incorporated.
- Pour into a mug or serve over ice. You can spoon the frothed coconut milk on top for some “foam”.
- Adjust the amount of coconut milk to your taste buds…you may want more or less.
This delightful recipe was found at stupideasypaleo.com. Check them out for more great recipes!