Prep time: 25 mins
Cook time: 45 mins
Total time: 1 hour 10 mins
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 pound Italian sausage or breakfast sausage
- ½ green pepper, diced
- ½ red pepper, diced
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup almond milk
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook and crumble sausage. Drain excess grease and set aside.
- Cube sweet potatoes into bite sized pieces and cook in some cooking oil in a skillet until soft, about 15 minutes.
- Combine together sausage, sweet potatoes, and peppers, and pour evenly into a 9x13 baking dish.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper (a few shakes of each), garlic powder, and onion powder. Pour evenly over sausage mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until eggs are cooked.
This delicious recipe was found at www.clarkscondensed.com. Check them out for more great paleo recipes!