Since 1983, the Center for Natural HealthCare, PLLC, has taken a comprehensive, whole-body approach to helping our patients achieve a natural, vibrant lifestyle.
Our wide variety of services has grown out of our desire to more effectively and accurately uncover and treat the root cause of your pain and chronic health conditions. We specialize in providing personalized treatment recommendations that effectively support your body’s natural ability to repair and heal itself.
- Chronic Fatigue
- Crohn’s Disease, Celiac Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
- Graves’ Disease
- Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Latent Autoimmune Diabetes of Adulthood (LADA)
- Migraine Headache
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Reactive Arthritis
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren’s Syndrome
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Holistic Wellness Through Natural Regenerative Medicine
Discover how the Center for Natural HealthCare, PLLC, has helped change the lives of patients and how we can help you on your journey to measurably improved health and wholeness.
What You Can Expect at Your First Visit
At the Center for Natural HealthCare, PLLC, we strive to make your first appointment as comfortable and convenient as possible. When you arrive for your initial consultation, here’s what you can expect:
- Answer health questionnaires
- Give a detailed health, lifestyle, and family history
- Undergo a thorough physical, orthopedic, neurological, chiropractic, and acupuncture
examination. X-ray examination is available if needed.
- Receive laboratory testing recommendations*
- Receive your initial office visit, which may include chiropractic, acupuncture, cold laser therapy, or other therapies based on your needs.
The Center for Natural HealthCare, PLLC, will only recommend laboratory testing that is best suited to help identify, diagnose, and treat the root cause of your individual health condition.
As our patient, you will always have the final say on how comprehensive your laboratory testing should be, and you will have access to all the resources and information you need to make informed decisions about your individualized health treatment program.You will also receive dietary and nutritional supplementation recommendations and follow-up health coaching and consultations, as needed, to empower you to achieve your personal health goals.
Schedule an Appointment at the Center for Natural HealthCare, PLLC
Get started on a path to better health and wellness today by scheduling a no-charge 15 minute introductory health consultation with us today!