Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 large spaghetti squash, cooked and shredded
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 cup diced carrots, about 2-3 medium size
- 2 pounds cooked chicken
- 1 cup hot sauce (like Frank’s Red Hot)
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- salt to taste (about 1/4 teaspoon)
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a 13×9 pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- While squash is cooking, sauté the onion and carrots for 5-7 minutes- until softened and mostly cooked through.
- Shred squash with a fork and place in a large bowl. Use a clean towel and press the liquid out- it doesn’t have to be super dry, but this helps make the casserole not too watery.
- Add the onion mixture to the bowl along with the chicken, hot sauce, ranch, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir well.
- Add the eggs, mix well, and pour mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Serve with additional ranch if desired.
This recipe is from www.jaysbakingmecrazy.com. Check them out for more great recipes!