Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 20 mins
- 1 avocado
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- ¾ cup grape tomatoes, cut in halves
- 4 strips bacon, cooked until crispy
- ½ cup scallions, chopped
- 2 teaspoon ground garlic
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan sea salt, more to taste
- Make your hard-boiled eggs. Once done, peel, set aside in the refrigerator and let cool.
- While they are cooking, make bacon using you desired method and cook until crispy.
- In a medium bowl combine eggs, avocado, garlic and salt; smash with a fork until combined.
- Add in bacon pieces, tomatoes and scallions. Mix well.
- Taste and add additional salt and ground garlic as desired. Serve over fresh spinach or lettuce or in lettuce wraps!
This amazing recipe was found at stupideasypaleo.com. Check them out for more great recipes!