Author: Cook Eat Paleo
Serves: 1-2 servings
- 1 avocado
- 1 lemon, juiced, to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion, to taste
- 5 ounces cooked or canned wild tuna
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the avocado in half and scoop the middle of both avocado halves into a bowl, leaving a shell of avocado flesh about ¼-inch thick on each half.
- Add lemon juice and onion to the avocado in the bowl and mash together. Add tuna, salt and pepper, and stir to combine. Taste and adjust if needed.
- Fill avocado shells with tuna salad and serve.
This delightful recipe was found at cookeatpaleo.com.