Zucchini and sweet potato recipe
- 2 tbsp butter (Ghee) or coconut oil;
- 8 eggs;
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut in slices;
- 2 sliced zucchinis;
- 1 sliced red bell pepper;
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley;
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat a pan over a medium-low heat;
- Add the oil and sweet potato slices and cook until soft, about 8 minutes;
- Add the zucchini and red bell pepper slices and cook for another 4 minutes;
- While it cooks, whisk the eggs in a bowl, making sure to incorporate a lot of air in the mixture;
- Season the egg mixture with salt and pepper and add to the cooking veggies;
- Cook on low heat until just set, about 10 minutes;
- Finish the frittata until golden under a heated broiler.
- Cut the finished frittata into wedges and serve with fresh parsley.