About the Doctor:
Dr. Joseph H. Sevlie, D.C., FASA, is a 1983 graduate of Northwestern College of Chiropractic. He is the founder and director of The Center for Natural HealthCare and Sevlie Chiropractic Clinic in Red Wing, MN. He is a full-time practicing licensed chiropractic physician, certified acupuncturist, and clinical nutritionist.
Dr. Sevlie has provided natural healthcare alternatives for southeastern Minnesota and southwestern Wisconsin for 34 years. Dr. Sevlie has consistently pursued furthering his education in order to more effectively use functional medicine and other forms of natural medicine in the evaluation and treatment of chronic health conditions.
His passion and desire is to carefully identify the cause of an individual's poor health and to dramatically improve his patients health and quality of life with safe, non-toxic, natural therapies. His goal is to see his patients regain their joy and energy for living.
Dr. Sevlie and his wife Tami have been married for 31 years and have seven children.
Certifications and Further Study:
- Fellowship Acupuncture Society of America
- Certified Acupuncturist State of MN
- Mastering the Thyroid Certification
- Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis
- Functional Endocrinology (Hormone Physiology)
- Functional Endocrinology Case Studies and Principles (Application of Hormone Evaluation and Treatment in Human Health)
- Clinical Nutrition Certification
- Neurotransmitter and Brain Health